Before the "casual reception"

Some cool Casual Button-Down Shirts images:


Before the "casual reception"
Casual Button-Down Shirts

Image by goldberg
There was a "casual northwest-style reception" the night before the party. I took that to mean jeans/t-shirt, but apparently everyone else put the word "business" before "casual" and showed up in button-down shirts and slacks.


Serious Face
Casual Button-Down Shirts

Image by RLHyde
236/365

I should have been smirking in this one. Next time I promise I'll do a self portrait where I don't look sad, mad, mean, or angry.

Strobist:
1 sb600 camera left, 1/8 power, 1/2 CTO, into home-made beauty dish.

Triggered with Cactus V4s.


Ranking: 5

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

 
© T-Shirt Combed Store All Rights Reserved