Suanie in cargo pants

Some cool Pants & Jeans images:


Suanie in cargo pants
Pants & Jeans

Image by suanie
www.suanie.net/2010/05/26/i-need-new-jeans-and-pants-beca...


Angular Baleno Jeans
Pants & Jeans

Image by djvu83
The Complete R.E.M. Lyrics Archive
Burning Hell
From: Dead Letter Office

Women got legs, men got pants
I got the picnic, you got the ants,
Put it in the fire heaven knows
Take my torch and touch your toes in hell
It's a burning hell
....

Tonight after studying several hours I started to do my CWD assignments. R.E.M. what a difficult assignment!!!! Luckily I got an idea from the song "Burning Hell" by R.E.M. So I started to take photos of my pants =D

CWD #663: Inspired by R.E.M.


Ranking: 5

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

 
© T-Shirt Combed Store All Rights Reserved